The number one way to really convert website visitors into actual customers is through email correspondence. I can’t tell you how many times this has personally worked on me. A company sends an alluring email, you open it, and then realize that hey, this is really cool and the next thing you know, you’re about to check out your
This is the real power of email marketing, which many online business owners might underestimate as a powerful lead generating and conversion force. The idea of being an online business does not negate the need to connect with individuals, and emails provide a convenient and also effecitve way to accomplish that. This means that if nothing else, when visitors come to your site, this is the one piece of information you want to ask them to leave with you before they go.
A large following on twitter or Facebook and other social media platforms will never guarantee you the levels of conversion and profitable traffic that email will. In fact, if you get on to platforms like LinkedIn, which has millions of business contacts and prospects, you can get information which will springboard you into making connections and grow your business to proportions you never thought possible.
The Benefits of Email Marketing
- Email marketing provides you with a direct and safe way to interact with customers, and present the offerings of your business to them. The awesome thing is that you get to control the frequency of your emails and also personalize them for your audience.
- Research has shown that return on investment rates produced as a result of email interactions, are the greatest you will ever receive, than from any other marketing method you use. This means that your company really needs to go all out in terms of collecting email information from prospective clients, and on members in your target groups to really get in on this cash cow.
- In additon to desktop users, you can reach a wider number of prospects who view emails on their mobile devices. This further increases your scope to make connections, which means that your business will have to consider formatting these emails to be displayed attractively on smaller mobile screens, not just desktops. Don’t run the risk of having your valuable messages deleted because they don’t display well on a mobile screen, so cover all the bases, and don’t let this be a cause for loss of revenue.
- All you need is an interest catching subject line to encourage your reader’s further interest i n exploring the message. You may also chose not to make your message too lengthy. Keeping it simple may be very appealing especially to busy people and also appear more personal.
- You can easily combine the your email marketing efforts with social media marketing, by using videos for example, in the body of your email, which can then easily be shared on social media platforms to greatly increase the scope of your reach.
How To Get Your Hands On Mailing Lists
You can acquire email subscriber lists through the database that you have created on your own website. Additonally, you can reach out to mailing list brokers who will provide you with targeted lists, based on your specifications, for a fee. Alternatively, you can get this information through public records,although it may not be as profitable for you as your own company list or a puchased targeted listing.
If you feel that you need additional help in generating profitable leads, Click here to learn about my done-for-you system.